Registered users (hereinafter referred to as “users”) shall use the Service in accordance with the Terms.
Article 1 (Apply)
These Terms shall apply to any relationship between you and us regarding the use of the Services.
Article 2 (Registration)
A registration applicant shall apply for use registration according to the method prescribed by the Company, and the use registration shall be completed when the Company approves this.
The Company may not approve the application for use registration if it determines that the applicant for use registration has any of the following reasons, and shall have no obligation to disclose the reason.
(1) When filing false information when applying for use registration
(2) When the application is from a person who has violated these Terms
(3) In addition, if we judge that the use registration is not appropriate
Article 3 (User ID and Password Management)
Users shall manage the user ID and password of this service at their own risk.
Users may not transfer or lend their user IDs and passwords to third parties under any circumstances. If the combination of the user ID and password matches the registered information and the user logs in, the company considers the use by the user who has registered the user ID.
Article 4 (Usage Fee and Payment Method)
Only when the user consents to the purchase to use the Service, the Company shall separately determine the price for the use of the Service and pay the usage fee displayed before the purchase of the Service by the method specified by the Company.
The free trial campaign applies only to the first registration.
No refunds will be made for any paid services purchased, regardless of the reason.
Article 5 (Prohibitions)
Users must not do any of the following when using this service:
(1) Acts that violate laws or public order and morals
(2) Acts related to criminal acts
(3) Acts that destroy or obstruct our server or network functions
(4) Acts that may interfere with the operation of our services
(5) Acts that directly or indirectly benefit anti-social forces in connection with our services
(6) Other acts deemed inappropriate by the Company
Article 6 (Suspension of provision of this service, etc.)
The Company may suspend or suspend the provision of all or a part of the Service without prior notice to the User if it determines that any of the following events occur.
(1) When performing maintenance or updating of the computer system related to this service
(2) When it becomes difficult to provide this service due to force majeure such as earthquake, lightning, fire, power outage or natural disaster
(3) When a computer or communication line stops due to an accident
(4) In addition, if we judge it is difficult to provide this service
The Company shall not be liable for any disadvantage or damage suffered by the user or any third party due to suspension or interruption of the provision of this service for any reason.
Article 7 (Restrictions on use and cancellation of registration)
In the following cases, the Company may restrict the use of this service in whole or in part, or cancel the registration as a user without prior notice.
(1) In the case of violating any provision of these Terms
(2) When it turns out that the registered items are false
(3) In addition, if we judge that the use of this service is not appropriate
The Company shall not be liable for any damages caused to Users due to the actions performed by the Company based on this section.
Article 8 (Disclaimer)
Our default liability shall be waived if not due to our intentional or gross negligence.
The Company shall not be liable for any transactions, communications or disputes arising between the User and other users or third parties with respect to the Service.
Article 9 (Changes in service content, etc.)
We may change the contents of this service or stop providing this service without notifying the user, and we do not take any responsibility for any damage caused to the user by this.
We may change these Terms at any time, without notice, if we deem it necessary.
Article 11 (Notification or communication)
Notice or communication between the user and us shall be made in a manner determined by us.
Article 12 (Prohibition of transfer of rights and obligations)
Article 13 (Governing law and jurisdiction)
In interpreting these Terms, the laws of Japan shall be the governing law.
In case of any dispute regarding this service, the exclusive jurisdiction of the court having jurisdiction over the location of our head office shall be exclusive