該当件数 : 949件
Project Hospitalは2018年に出た病院経営ゲームだ。同年に出たTwo Point HospitalがTheme Hospitalの精神を継いでコミカルな方面に振っているのに対して、Project Hospitalの方はリアル方面に振っている。ただし、狂犬病は治る。あと、米国の保険システムをベースにしているので、日本とはちょっと違っていて、もちろんゲーム的な味付けはあるのだろうけど、契約した保険会社が客を送ってくるし、基本的には保険会社によって客単価――患者単価が変わってくる。あと最初に契約するのは保険無し。つまり……君達に500$とか請求するけど、破産しないよね？ ということだ。
さて、そのデッキを組むのがちょっと面倒だ。まず、Steel Division 2では東部戦線が舞台になるのだが、その中の師団（一部旅団じゃね？ って気がするのもある）から1つ選んで、デッキを組むことになる。各師団は戦車師団であったり歩兵師団であったりして、それに応じて戦車が強かったり、歩兵が強かったり、砲兵が強かったり、航空戦力が強かったりする。あと、資源の増え方が師団によって異なる。だが、それを師団名とちょろっとある説明でわかるというのは難しくない？ とは思うし、何よりどのユニットが良いのかわからん。俺はV号戦車がIV号戦車より強いのは知っていても、T-34-85こそが当時の万能戦車であることは知っていても、ナントカ歩兵がホゲホゲ歩兵より強いのかは知らないのだ。結局、俺はYoutubeを参考にお手軽デッキを組み、それから歩兵を減らして偵察を増やした。
Bologna - From social media comes good news about the Coronavirus, perhaps decisive, which has scientific foundations and is disseminated by an authoritative doctor from Rizzoli of Bologna, Sandro Giannini. His is a highly qualified curriculum: Full Professor of Orthopedics and Traumatology and of Physical Medicine at the University of Bologna since 1989, director of Clinic I at the Rizzoli Orthopedic Institute and of the Gait Analysis Laboratory, partner in European projects and in national and international research programs, author of more than 600 presentations at national and international conferences and more than 400 articles in Science Citation Index journals. His message gives great hope. Let's read:
“I don't want to seem overwhelming to you, but I think I've demonstrated the cause of coronavirus lethality. Only at Blessed Matthew are there 2 cardiologists who turn over 150 beds to do echocardium with enormous effort and one is me. Terrible fatigue! However, of what some supposed, but could not be sure, we now have the first data. People go to resuscitation for generalized venous thromboembolism, especially pulmonary. If this were the case, resuscitations and intubations are of no use because first of all you have to dissolve, indeed prevent these thromboembolisms. If you ventilate a lung where blood does not reach, it is not needed! In fact 9 out of 10 die. Because the problem is cardiovascular, not respiratory! It is venous microthrombosis, not pneumonia that determines fatality!
And why are thrombi formed? Because inflammation, as per school text, induces thrombosis through a complex but well-known pathophysiological mechanism. Then? Contrary to what scientific literature, especially Chinese, said until mid-March, it was that anti-inflammatories should not be used. Now in Italy anti-inflammatories and antibiotics are used (as in the influences) and the number of inpatients collapses. Many deaths, even 40 years old, had a history of high fever for 10-15 days that was not treated properly. Here inflammation has destroyed everything and prepared the ground for thrombi formation. Because the main problem is not the virus, but the immune reaction that destroys the cells where the virus enters. In fact, our COVID departments have never entered patients with rheumatoid arthritis! Because they make cortisone, a powerful anti-inflammatory!
Therefore, hospitalizations in Italy are decreasing and it is becoming a disease that is treated at home. By taking care of it well at home, you avoid not only hospitalization, but also the thrombotic risk. It was not easy to understand it because the signs of microembolism have faded, even at the echocardium. But this weekend I compared the data of the first 50 patients between those who breathe badly and those who don't and the situation appeared very clear. For me you can go back to playing and reopen the business. Quarantine street. Not now. But time to publish this data. Vaccine can arrive calmly. In America and other states that follow the scientific literature that calls for NOT to use anti-inflammatories is a disaster! Worse than in Italy. And they are old and cheap drugs. " (Associated Medias - Red / Giut)
Bologna – Dai social arriva una buona notizia sul Coronavirus, forse risolutiva, che ha fondamenta scientifiche ed è diffusa da un medico autorevole del Rizzoli di Bologna, Sandro Giannini. Il suo è un curriculum molto qualificato: Professore ordinario di Ortopedia e Traumatologia e di Medicina Fisica presso l’Università di Bologna dal 1989, direttore della Clinica I presso l’Istituto Ortopedico Rizzoli e del Laboratorio di Gait Analysis, partner in progetti europei e in programmi di ricerca nazionali e internazionali, autore di più di 600 presentazioni a congressi nazionali ed internazionali e più di 400 articoli in riviste Science Citation Index. Il suo messaggio dà grande speranza. Leggiamolo:
“Non vorrei sembrarvi eccessivo ma credo di aver dimostrato la causa della letalità del coronavirus. Solo al Beato Matteo ci sono 2 cardiologi che girano su 150 letti a fare ecocardio con enorme fatica e uno sono io. Fatica terribile! Però, di quello che alcuni supponevano, ma non ne riuscivano a essere sicuri, ora abbiamo i primi dati. La gente va in rianimazione per tromboembolia venosa generalizzata, soprattutto polmonare. Se così fosse, non servono a niente le rianimazioni e le intubazioni perché innanzitutto devi sciogliere, anzi prevenire queste tromboembolie. Se ventili un polmone dove il sangue non arriva, non serve! Infatti muoiono 9 su 10. Perche il problema è cardiovascolare, non respiratorio! Sono le microtrombosi venose, non la polmonite a determinare la fatalità!
E perché si formano trombi? Perche l’infiammazione come da testo scolastico, induce trombosi attraverso un meccanismo fisiopatologico complesso ma ben noto. Allora? Contrariamente a quello che la letteratura scientifica, soprattutto cinese, diceva fino a metà marzo era che non bisognava usare antinfiammatori. Ora in Italia si usano antinfiammatori e antibiotici (come nelle influenze) e il numero dei ricoverati crolla. Molti morti, anche di 40 anni, avevano una storia di febbre alta per 10-15 giorni non curata adeguatamente. Qui l’infiammazione ha distrutto tutto e preparato il terreno alla formazione dei trombi. Perche il problema principale non è il virus, ma la reazione immunitaria che distrugge le cellule dove il virus entra. Infatti nei nostri reparti COVID non sono mai entrati malati di artrite reumatoide! Perche fanno il cortisone, un potente antinfiammatorio!
Pertanto, in Italia ospedalizzazioni si riducono e sta diventando una malattia che si cura a casa. Curandola bene a casa eviti non solo ospedalizzazione, ma anche il rischio trombotico. Non era facile capirlo perché i segni della microembolia sono sfumati, anche all’ecocardio. Ma questo week end ho confrontato i dati dei primi 50 pazienti tra chi respira male e chi no e la situazione è apparsa molto chiara. Per me si può tornare a giocare e riaprire l’attività commerciali. Via quarantena. Non subito. Ma il tempo di pubblicare questi dati. Vaccino può arrivare con calma. In America e altri stati che seguono la letteratura scientifica che invita a NON usare antinfiammatori e’ un disastro! Peggio che in Italia. E sono farmaci vecchi e che costano pochi euro.”
英語版 文字起こし (自動生成）のコピペを、英語として読める文章にした。いくつか聞き取れていないところがあるので、わかる人がいたらトラバで教えてほしい。聞き取れていないところは「(inaudible01)」みたいに番号をふって記載してあるので、
I was very concerned of the number of the people who got infected with the COVID-19 disease infections. Then I was wondering why this is[sic](was)*2 happening. I wanted to enter into the cruise ship and wanted to be useful in helping to containing infection there.
I spoke with several people and finally one officer at working for Ministry of Health and Labor called me yesterday, saying that well you can come and enter into a cruise ship and do the infection control works.
On the way to go to Yokohama I got another call from the same officer, saying, "Somebody didn't like me. So you can't get into the cruise ship." He was not able to say who, and he was not able to say why, but certainly some power over him affected his decision and I was blocked from entering into the ship.
Then after several discussions he found another way that if you could come as a DMAT member, you can come into the the cruise ship. DMAT is the disaster management medical team in Japan and usually deals with a disaster not infectious diseases, but because of the lack of the people who could help people inside a cruise ship to get out of the ship, or the managing of people, and so on, DMAT was requested to enter into the cruise ship.
Additionally, I got another call that some people didn't like me getting into the cruise ship present even as a DMAT member. So another discussion happened then the I waited about one hour in Shin Yokohama Station, and finally the officer find a way. [He said] that "If you work for DMAT not as an infection prevention specialist but as an ordinary routine DMAT officer working under (inaudible01) DMAT doctor doing a routine job, then you could come into the cruise ship."
I entered the ship. Then I found the chief officer of the DMAT and spoke with him. I said, "Well I was assigned to the DMAT members (inaudible02) out whatever you want to say." Then he said, "Well, you don't have to work DMAT work because that's not your specialty. You are an infection prevention specialist, so why don't you do the infection control." Then I said, "Fine, I spoke with the superior of him who is[sic](was) in charge of the all the DMAT operations, and he also said, "You are an infection control person, so you should do infection control." I said, "Fine." But he said, "Well, you shouldn't be here as a DMAT member. You should come as (inaudible03) infection control specialist." He was not very happy about that while I was inside the DMAT. But because that was not my decision, there was no other way. So I said, "Well I have to do it."
So the people could come and go, (inaudible04) a PPE, off PPE. Crews were just walking around, the officers of the Ministry Health and Labor were walking around, DMAT people were walking around, psychiatrists were walking around.
Anyways I (have) dealt with a lots of infections (for) more than twenty years. I was in Africa dealing with the Ebola outbreak. I was in another country dealing with the cholera outbreak. I was in China in 2003 to deal with the SARS, and I saw many febrile patients there. I never had fear of getting infection myself for Ebola, SARS, (and) cholera, because I know[sic](knew) how to protect myself and how to protect others, and how the infection control should be. So I could do the adequate infection control; protect myself, and protect others.
But inside (the) Princess Diamond, I was so scared. I was so scared of getting COVID-19 because there was no way to tell where the virus is. No Green Zone, no Red Zone. Everywhere could have the virus and everybody was not careful about it.
I spoke with the head officer of the Ministry of Health and Labor and he was very unhappy with my suggestion of protecting DMAT people and other staffs so that no other secondary transmission would occur.
Then after several hours of talking to people and finding problems, I found a lot of issues there. For example, informed consent of getting a PCR from the people in the ship whereas(? inaudible05) on a paper, and that paper was going back and forth, back and forth with the room of the infection from the paper, by touching there[sic](it). So I suggested that maybe it's better to abandon the paper-type informed consent but rather getting the informed consent verbally would be more protective, and so on and so on.
I think I was reasonable. I never yell at anybody, I never criticize anybody personally, but I was trying to be constructive that we try to seek the constructive but immediate improvement to protect everybody inside the ship.
Then about five o'clock, the person from the quarantine office came in and approaced. (He) said, "Well you have to be out because you'll not be allowed inside the ship." Because I was inside the ship as a temporary officer of the quarantine. Apparently my bank(? inaudible06) was removed by somebody, and nobody said who, and then I was out.
The officer who offered me the job of infection control said he was sorry. Then I asked him, "So what do you wanna do? Do you want to infect everybody in the ship? It will be thousands of people who could potentially get COVID-19.
I don't criticize DMAT people. They were infection control specialists. Society of Infection Prevention entered, a lot of specialists came in, but they spent only a few days and they left. And they said they were fearful of getting infections themwelves.
I'll be out of my medical services at Kobe University Hospital for maybe next two weeks to avoid further infections to occur. That is very likely to occur if you keep zero infection control inside the ship, the Diamond Princess, like this.
You might know that there is no CDC*3 in Japan, but I thought there must be some specialists called on and was[sic](were) in charge of infection control in ship. It's not expecting[sic](expected) (that) nobody was a professional infection control specialist, and (that) only the bureaucrats were doing the jobs, completely layman's work, violatiing all the infection control principles and risking people inside (of*4) further infections, so I'm not very surprised to see many new positive PCR to be broadcasted every day.
Hundreds of people got infected and a lot of people from outside Japan decided to take the people away from the ship and bring them to their home countries by airplane and offered them another 14 days of quarantine. I hope this will be an opportunity to raise a question (about) what is happening inside the ship.
I wish all the international bodies to request Japan to change. I wish everybody to call for the protection of people inside the Diamond Princess. Otherwise there'll be far more infections for passengers, for crews, for DMAT members, for psychiatrists, for officer(s) of the Ministry of Health and Labor. DMAT members consist of nurses and doctors and that they will go back to the hospital they work routinely and they might infect their patients further to spread the disease. I can't bear with it. I can't bear with it.
wanted to be useful in helping to
from entering into the shape then after
lack of the people who could help people
ship or the managing of people and the
there's no other way so I said finding
have to do it
I looked into the several places inside
and go welding a PPE of PPE crews were
just walking around and the officers of
walking around d-mat people are walking
players people were wearing PPE and off
chaotic and some crews had a fever they
went to the medical center while wearing
myself for Ebola SARS cholera because I
control should be SOT I could do the
myself and protect others but inside
protecting Deemer people and other
transmission to occur then after several
hours of talking to people and finding
type informed consent but resolutely
to insert a shape because I was inside
people who could
completely layman's work in the bio
principles and the risking people inside
the opportunity to
people inside the diamond princess
have to help people inside the ship
使い捨てマスクは理論的には1回しか使用できないため、ご家族のために産業用マスク/防毒マスクを準備する必要があります。それは冗談ではありません。中国では、防毒マスクさえ売り切れました。 3M HF-52マスク、3M 6500および7500シリーズのマスクをお勧めします。呼吸器用に十分なn95フィルターを購入することを忘れないでください。 p100フィルターも優れています。 n95マスクが完全に売り切れた後、家族のために4つのマスクを購入しました。
I'm a Chinese. I have been gathering information about the coronavirus from the Chinese internet. Here I share some measures that can protect you from the new coronavirus. It may save your life. I know that many foreigners think the new coronavirus is just some kind of flu. However, it's not the truth. The death rate is much higher than the flu. The death rate outside of HuBei province is low because we have taken extreme and strong measures to cut off the virus spreading. When the infected population rises rapidly, the local medical system will breakdown in a short time. The hospitals will be full of fever patients who have breathing difficulties, and the shortage of medical resources will cause huge casualties. This is what happening in WuHan now. China has sent thousands of doctors to Wuhan and built two new hospitals in just one week, and prepared many quarantine centers. BUT it's still not enough now.
First, personal equipment is extremely important. The n95 masks have been sold out for a long time in China now. Keep in mind that China has the largest surgical mask manufacturing industry. Please buy them as many as possible now, no matter how expensive.
If you can't buy the n95 medical masks, the n95 industry masks can also do the job. If you are in Europe, please buy the FFP2/FFP3 masks, they have the same filtering level. If the n95 masks have a valve, it can still protect you but it can't protect others if you are infected.
The one-time masks can be used only one time theoretically, therefore you need to prepare industry respirators/gas masks for your family. It's not a joke. In China, even the gas masks have been sold out. I recommend the 3M HF-52 respirator, the 3M 6500 and 7500 series respirators. Remember to buy enough n95 filters for your respirators. The p100 filters are also good. I bought four respirators for my family after the n95 masks are completely sold out.
The common surgical masks or medical masks are also important. They can't prevent the coronavirus 100% but they can highly reduce the risks. Please buy them as many as possible. In China, many local governments have announced that it's illegal to use public transmission without a medical mask. The cotton masks are useless, don't buy them.
The eye protectors can help you to prevent being infected through the eye. We have strong evidence that the new coronavirus can spread through the eye-air contact. If you can't buy them, the swimming glass can do the same job (even better).
Considering that you may face masks shortage, the 75% alcohol disinfectant and UV disinfection lamp can disinfect masks for reusing them. Prepare enough alcohol disinfectant and a UV lamp for your family.
When the new coronavirus outbreaks in your city and you have to go to the hospital to treat other diseases, please remember to wear n95 masks, eye protectors and gloves. Many patients and doctors are infected in Chinese hospitals. They weared the common medical masks but they are not 100% effective.
Before the coronavirus outbreak in your city, please prepare a fueled car. Don't trust the government when they say it's under control. Escape your city before things become too bad and lockdown (I don't know if the US government can lockdown a city). The people who escaped WuHan are lucky now. Those people who believed the government and stayed in WuHan is facing a disaster. Many families are infected. First one person has a fever and breathing difficulty, then all the family members are infected one by one. The hospitals are full of patients and hundreds of patients die every day. Nurses and doctors mentally breakdown. It's a nightmare.
When it comes to drugs, I can't recommend anyone since the doctors are still trying. I believe the Remdesivir is effective however it's still in the experiment and you can't buy them from the market. They have tested Remdesivir in WuHan hospital and hopefully the result will come out in 10 days. However, there is one drug that has been proved effective by many Chinese doctors and it has been used for dealing with malaria for a long time. It's Hydroxychloroquine. It's not OTC, therefore, you can't buy it without a prescription. Don't use any drugs before asking your doctor.
If you are living in an apartment in a crowded city like New York, Japan, and Hong Kong, please remember that the new coronavirus can spread in the elevator. The coronavirus can also spread through the sewer and it has been proved by a very famous issue in Hong Kong when SARS outbreaks in a crowded apartment in 2003. Seal your drains in the toilet if anyone has been infected in your apartment and please avoid using elevators.
When you have a fever, please measure the body temperature many times a day. The patients may only have low fever. Some patients (the percentage is still not sure) will have breathing difficulty in about one week. When you feel it's diffcult to breath, please report to your doctor as soon as possible.
受忍限度(10), 岩崎(12), fever(5), 遣り口(4), 推定有罪(15), 殺傷事件(12), 反社会性人格障害(3), 偏差値65(4), スルメ(17), Nothing(3), わき毛(3), 新興住宅地(3), おまんこ(3), 無実(64), 川崎(43), 無敵の人(53), 物証(71), 通り魔(28), 女性専用車両(123), 男性差別(84), 車両(67), 乗れる(19), 無関係(81), 痴漢(277), 冤罪(59), 安全ピン(37), 善良(24), 上級(19), 犯人(53), 満員電車(38), 主義(24), 女性差別(24), 被害者(88), 被害(60)
■ブクマカの軽薄さについて /20190528200636(13), ■川崎殺傷事件は正直スカッとした /20190528200301(11), (タイトル不明) /20190529012441(11), ■休日オナニー漬けなのはセックス依存症だろうか /20190525220716(11), ■偏差値65くらい /20190529192518(10), ■ダブル授乳を拒否された /20190529075849(9), ■肛門の脆弱性 /20190511123956(9), ■anond：20190529160136 /20190529160332(9), ■他害欲求はどこからくる？ /20190529132617(8), ■表現の自由はそろそろ資格制にすべきじゃないか /20190529135540(8), ■スルメロックの件 /20190529152232(7), ■隣家の虐待を通報しなかったら罪になる？ /20190529195854(7), ■ /20190529113537(7), ■サンドバッグとして採用されたい /20190528181935(6), ■プリントアウトして病院に /20190529152813(6), ■日本ってMatlabのような高度なソフト買えない、使いこなせないから駄目になったんじゃなかろうか /20190529224609(6), ■なんで男性専用車両の議論は盛り上がらんの /20190528235229(6), ■俺の貧乏趣味はラジオでいいから /20190528165624(6), ■ /20190529003503(6), ■hatenaに社名を書いてまで愚痴を言いたい /20190529224707(6), ■旦那とセックスしたくないのにしてる人っているの？ /20190529105131(6), ■最寄りから女性専用車両乗るといつも男性も乗ってる /20190529153909(6)
The Things They Carried isbn:0618706410
The Beggar Maid isbn:0099458357
A Relative Stranger isbn:0393322203
If users want to prolong battery the efficient use of the time, in addition to the quality of the charger to have the guarantee, the right skills and charging is essential, because of low quality charger or wrong charging methods would affect battery time and life cycle, the following is about to charge skills:
1. The battery before they leave the factory, manufacturers were activated processing, and the charge, so the battery are more electricity, my friends say battery charging adjustment period in accordance with the time, standby still seriously insufficient, assuming that the battery is really quality goods battery of words, this kind of circumstance should extend the setting and then 3 ~ 5 times fully charge and discharge.
2. If new phone is lithium ion battery, so before 3 ~ 5 times charging commonly known as adjustment period, should be charged more than 14 hours, in order to ensure that the fully activate lithium ion activity. The lithium ion battery no memory effects, but have very strong sui sex, should give full activated PANASONIC CGR-D220 Battery, to guarantee the use of after can reach the right performance.
3. Some automation intelligent quick charger when instructions lights change, said only full of 90%. The charger will automatically change with slow charge will batteries. Best will use after batteries, otherwise, it will shorten use time.
4. Before charging and discharging lithium battery does not need special, but will not discharge damage to the battery. As far as possible when charging at the slow ChongChongDian, reduce the way quick charge; Time don't more than 24 hours. The battery after three to five times fully recharge cycles of internal after chemical will be all "activate" to achieve the best use effect.
5. Please use the original or the reputation of the good brand charger, li-ion battery to lithium battery charger with special, and follow the instructions, otherwise, it will damage to the battery, and even dangerous.
6. Have many users often in charge still leave her cell phone, actually such will be very easy to PANASONIC CGA-S101E/1B Battery damage the service life of the mobile phone, because in charge of the process, the circuit boards of mobile phone can calorific, if this time more exotic phone, may produce instant backflow current, internal parts to mobile phone damage.
7. The battery life depends on the number repeatedly charging and discharging, so should try to avoid more battery electric charge when, this will shorten battery life. Cell phone time more than 7 days, supposed to completely discharge the cell phone battery, enough electricity before use.
8. The cell phone battery have self-discharge, need not when the nimh batteries will press the residual capacity every day, about 1% of the discharge, lithium battery every day to 0.2% ~ 0.3% discharge. In for the battery, try to use the special socket, don't will the home appliance such as the Shared and the TV charger socket.
9. Though the phones in the network coverage area, but in the cell phone charge, cell phones have been unable to accept and call. At this time, can use of the mobile phone is not transfer function, will be transferred to the mobile phone side of fixed telephone in order to prevent calls lost, this kind of method for mobile phone is not in the network coverage of the area or weak signal and temporarily unable to the applicable also.
10. Don't will be exposed to high temperature or cold PANASONIC DMW-BCG10E Battery , as the dog, should not put the phone on the car, and the sun blazed through the; Or get air conditioning room, in air conditioning to be blown continuously place. When charging, the battery is a little heat is normal, but can't let it what the high temperature "suffer". In order to avoid the happening of this kind of circumstance, had better be in charge at room temperature, and don't cover anything on the mobile phone.
12. If the cell phone battery placed too long and not use, the best maintenance department to cell phones to the application for a live processing, also can use a constant dc voltage is the voltage adjustment for 5 ~ 6 V, current 500 ~ 600 mA reverse connect battery. Note that a touch namely release, the most repeated three times can, through such treatment after another, with the original adapter to "adaptation" charge.
14. Lithium ion battery must choose special charger, otherwise may not reach the saturated state, affect their performance. Charging completes, should avoid to place in charger on more than 12 hours or more, long-term need not when should make a battery and cell phone separation.
The main route of transmission of the new influenza A(H1N1) virus seems to be similar to seasonal influenza, via droplets that are expelled by speaking, sneezing or coughing. You can prevent getting infected by avoiding close contact with people who show influenza-like symptoms (trying to maintain a distance of about 1 metre if possible) and taking the following measures:
- avoid touching your mouth and nose;
- clean hands thoroughly with soap and water, or cleanse them with an alcohol-based hand rub on a regular basis (especially if touching the mouth and nose, or surfaces that are potentially contaminated);
- avoid close contact with people who might be ill;
- reduce the time spent in crowded settings if possible;
- improve airflow in your living space by opening windows;
- practise good health habits including adequate sleep, eating nutritious food, and keeping physically active.
If you are not sick you do not have to wear a mask.
If you are sick and must travel or be around others, cover your mouth and nose.
- stay at home and keep away from work, school or crowds;
- rest and take plenty of fluids;
- cover your nose and mouth when coughing and sneezing and, if using tissues, make sure you dispose of them carefully. Clean your hands immediately after with soap and water or cleanse them with an alcohol-based hand rub;
- if you do not have a tissue close by when you cough or sneeze, cover your mouth as much as possible with the crook of your elbow;
- use a mask to help you contain the spread of droplets when you are around others, but be sure to do so correctly;
- inform family and friends about your illness and try to avoid contact with other people;
- If possible, contact a health professional before traveling to a health facility to discuss whether a medical examination is necessary.