■Terms of Service - Turnip app
Article 1 (Application)
These terms and conditions shall apply to any relationship between the User and the Company in relation to the use of the Service.
Article 2 (User registration)
The registration applicant applies for registration by the method prescribed by the Company, and by the Company's approval of this, the registration shall be completed.
The Company may not approve an application for user registration if it is determined that the applicant for user registration has any of the following reasons, and the Company shall have no obligation to disclose the reasons for this.
(1) When false information is reported when applying for user registration
(2) When an application is made by a person who has violated this agreement
(3) In any other case where the Company deems it inappropriate to register for use
Article 3 (Management of User ID and Password)
Users shall manage their user ID and password for the Service at their own risk.
You may not transfer or lend your user ID and password to any third party under any circumstances. When a user logs in with a user ID and password combination that matches the registered information, the user is deemed to be the registered user of the user ID.
Article 4 (Usage fee and payment method)
Only if the User agrees to purchase the Service, the User shall pay the fees separately determined by the Company and displayed prior to purchase on the Service in the manner specified by the Company as compensation for the use of the Service.
The free trial offer applies to initial registration only.
No refunds can be given for purchased paid services, regardless of the reason.
Article 5 (Prohibited items)
Users shall not engage in any of the following acts when using the Service
(1) Acts that violate laws and regulations or public order and morals
(2) Acts related to criminal acts.
(3) An act that destroys or interferes with the function of our server or network
(4) Actions that may interfere with the operation of the Company's services
(5) The act of directly or indirectly providing benefits to antisocial forces in connection with the Company's services
(6) Any other actions that the Company deems inappropriate.
Article 6 (Suspension of provision of the Service, etc.)
The Company may suspend or discontinue the provision of the Service in whole or in part without prior notice to the User if the Company determines that any of the following reasons exist
(1) When performing maintenance, inspection or updating of the computer system for the Service
(2) When the provision of the Service becomes difficult due to force majeure such as earthquake, lightning, fire, power failure or natural disaster.
(3) When the computer or communication line, etc. is stopped due to an accident
(4) In other cases where the Company judges that it is difficult to provide the Service.
The Company shall not be liable for any disadvantage or damage suffered by the User or any third party due to the suspension or interruption of the provision of the Service, for any reason whatsoever.
Article 7 (Restriction of Use and Cancellation of Registration)
The Company may, without prior notice, restrict the use of the Service in whole or in part, or terminate the user's registration as a user, in the following cases
(2) If it is found that there is a falsehood in the registered information
(3) In any other case where the Company deems the use of the Service to be inappropriate.
The Company shall not be held responsible for any damage caused to the User as a result of any action taken by the Company in accordance with this Article.
Article 8 (Disclaimer)
The Company's liability for default shall be discharged in the absence of willful or gross negligence on the part of the Company.
The Company shall not be responsible for any transactions, communications, or disputes that occur between the User and other Users or third parties with respect to the Service.
Article 9 (Change of service content, etc.)
The Company may change the contents of the Service or discontinue the provision of the Service without notice to the User, and the Company shall not be liable for any damage caused to the User as a result of this.
The Company reserves the right to change this Agreement at any time without notice to the User, if it deems it necessary.
Article 11 (Notice or Communication)
Any notice or communication between the User and the Company shall be made in a manner determined by the Company.
Article 12 (Prohibition of assignment of rights and obligations)
You may not assign or pledge your position in the User Agreement or your rights or obligations under this Agreement to any third party without the prior written consent of the Company.
Article 13 (Governing Law and Jurisdiction)
These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Japan.
If any dispute arises in relation to the Service, the court having jurisdiction over the location of the Company's head office shall be the exclusive agreed jurisdiction.
Last updated on August 11, 2019.